This was dessert for day 7
Nectarine Hearts (a very easy dessert)
- Cut 6 large hearts out of your puff pastry using a cookie cutter.
- Place three of them on a lined cookie sheet
- Cover each heart with thin slices of nectarine making sure you leave a border of nectarine free pastry in order to join the top
- Cut a small heart out of the center of the remaining large hearts and stick on top of the hearts on the cookie sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown
- Dust with icing sugar and serve with vanilla ice-cream.