1.5 ready made puff pastry sheets
1 large pear
1 tablespoon of pure maple syrup
6 large strawberries, washed
6 tablespoons of creamy vanilla yogurt
- Peel the pear, cut it into fours and remove the core. Slice very thinly.
- Place the pear in a small bowl and pour the maple syrup over it, mix well and set aside.
- Cut the whole sheet of puff pastry into four squares, and the half into two.
- Remove the pear from the syrup and divide into 6.
- Place filling in the center of each square and fold in half, pressing the edges with a fork to seal.
- Place on a cookie tray lined with baking paper, and brush any remaining maple syrup (from the bowl) over the triangles.
- Bake till they are nicely colored.
- Serve drizzled with a tablespoon of vanilla yogurt and decorate with a sliced strawberry.