Uruguayan Fruit Salad
1 red apple
1 large orange
1 x 400gm can of peaches (in natural juice)
1 x 150gm can of pineapple pieces (in natural juice)
1 large banana
200 gms of cherries
2 passion fruits
200 gms of any type of seedless grape
1 punnet of strawberries.
1 1.25 lt bottle of Fanta
- Place canned fruit in a large bowl along with it's juice, make sure you cut the peaches into small pieces.
- Wash remaining fruit thoroughly.
- Place cherries and grapes (minus stalks and any leaves) in the bowl.
- Cut up remaining fruit into small pieces and place in the bowl.
- Cover with Fanta.
- Chill and serve for dessert, lovely summer dessert, especially during the holidays when we need a stomach cool down after a heavy meal :)
NOTE: Any of the fruits above can be omitted.