150gms arborio rice
300gms cold water
1/2 a vegetable stock cube
20gms fresh chopped parsley
20gms grated parmesan
1 small onion finely chopped
140gms rice milk
10gms pure cornflour
1/2 cup gluten free savoury biscuits (processed to a fine crumb)
- Place rice, stock cube and water in a microwave proof bowl.
- Set on high for 10 minutes. Stop after 8 minutes and stir thoroughly.
- Finish cooking and set aside.
- Saute onion in a non stick pan until caramelised, turn off heat and add parsley, stir to wilt parsley.
- Add rice, combine and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, place milk, cornflour and cheese. Cook on high for one minute, take out and stir. Cook for a further minute. At this time the sauce should be thick.
- Pour sauce over the rice mix and combine. Set aside to cool.
- Form rice mix into balls and roll in crumbs.
- Deep fry until golden brown and serve with salad.