450gms cooked pasta (tubes or spirals are great for this, I used gluten free pasta, for a gluten free dish)
120gms grated Tasty cheese
85gms grated Parmesan cheese
250gm packet of finely chopped spinach (defrosted and drained, ends up being about 120gms of spinach)
6 large eggs (lightly beaten)
salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place pasta, cheeses, spinach, salt, pepper and eggs in a large bowl, and mix thoroughly ensuring that the pasta does not break up too much.
- Grease a deep non stick pan and pour mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
260gms boiled potato cubes
190gms cooked flat beans
2 large onions sliced
1/4 red capsicum
1/2 yellow capsicum
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tbs sugar
- Place balsamic vinegar in a small pot with the sugar. Bring to the boil, and then lower to a simmer. Simmer for 5-10 minutes. Allow to cool. It will have a syrupy consistency.
- Cook beans in boiling water, I like mine to be a little crunchy. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a fry pan and cook onions until they are caramelised. Set aside.
- Grill capsicums and remove skin, slice thinly and set aside.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and toss together. Serve with vinegar reduction.