200g gluten free shortbread biscuits
50g Dessicated Coconut
100g cream cheese
For the cheesecake
500g cream cheese
150g sour cream
1 lemon, zest only
1 egg yolk
2 tbsp corn flour
150g Fresh or frozen raspberries
- Grease and line a 20cm square pan.
- Place biscuits in the food processor and process until you get a fine crumb.
- Add cream cheese, and coconut, and process until thoroughly combined.
- Press mix into the pan, and place in the fridge until the rest of the cake is ready.
- Place cream cheese and sour cream in food processor. Process until smooth.
- Add egg, cornflour, sugar, and lemon rind. Process thoroughly.
- Remove about half of the mix from the food processor and set aside.
- Add 50 gms of the raspberries and process thoroughly.
- Pour the raspberry cheesecake mix into the pre-prepared pan, then pour the one without raspberry over it. Using a skewer, make a swirl pattern.
- Decorate the top of the cheesecake with the leftover raspberries.
- Bake in a water bath at 150 degrees Celsius for an hour and 10 minutes.
- Chill before serving.